Friday, October 21, 2011

PowerMac Center's Grand Opening

 I was walking alone at Abreeza earlier this morning and luckily I passed by at Nike. Then I saw many people it's the opening pala of PowerMac Center. It's so bongga cause there was a program held talaga. I saw Melgie also, so I joined him in the line. 
and luckily when I was there, it was going to start cause the "VIP" was there already.
The Host's, Monster Radio DJ's :)
Many people came to witness the opening cause Hon. Sara Duterte was also there. There were also many media men taking pictures. 
 Hon. Sara Duterte and the manager of PowerMac Center, hmmm sorry I forgot his name.
 I forgot them but I'm proud cause the first girl there is from ADDU from the Humanities Division and the last guy, Nixmo Munda was from SMAD way back when he's still in highschool. Proud alma matter! :)
 OMG, there going to open it. 
 I can see it na tologooo!
 Confetti's everywhere! It went inside my shirt. Meanine.
 Mayor Durtete also helped in taking out the tarpulins.
The Staff's are inside already. When we entered, they also gave us a big umbrella. Perfect this season cause it's always raining. Sorry I didn't took a photo of the umbrella. It's cute din baya. 
 Inside the PoweMac Center. Mayor Sara and the manager were talking.
 ME WANT THE WHITE IPOD. MAMA! 
Thank you Melgie for the photo. At my back, the host was announcing who won an Ipod. yeah. you read it right. an IPOD. congratz to Marco Calimbas sister who won the contest. She was the first one who purchased an Apple product. She bought an Ipad. (me jelousszzzyy!) Anyway, after I went to school to follow-up my grade. ehhh. So better go to PowerMac Center as soon as possible cause there having a 15% discount!

PS, I love you Steve Jobs. Thank you for inventing and Apple. Apple was just a fruit way back!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just came about and stumbled along your blog...Very cute! I love the boho style! Anyways, I decided to follow you which I hope you don't mind. Feel free to stop by my blog and do the same ;) Have a fabulous day!

    XoXo,
    Jen
    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete