Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello there, Mr. Sun

The day has come, and it's summer! I'm gonna be spending may 3 week summer vacation with a blast. haha! Anyway here's my first 3 days:

DAY 1
(Sorry for the Low-Res photo's. Photo's are taken from my Ipod and edited on instagram. BTW, follow me @melodeeeh)

We went to our bukid (Carmen). We were so freezing to death! and i only bought a cardigan. I thought it will be sunny there because its summer but there's no exception pala. haha :) It rain there grabe ang lakas.  

 Foggy
 Probinsyana Girl (Ang probinsyana ay di basta basta, Hirap buhalin, wala nang hahanapin) haha :))

 with my cousin, Mariecon. She's turning second year HS now :)

weird flower, but if you'll see it personally, you'll be amazed of it. 

DAY 2
(Hihi, No picture)
Had facial treatment at OroDerm Bonifacio with Rikki, Kuya Von, Ate Lalai and Kit. It's my first time to try their facial treatment there and their sevice was kinda nice. I don't know but in my previous facials, They put many creams in my face but in OroDerm, They only put 2 creams. Maybe their services are quite unique but I really think there's something missing. Anyway also end our day by looking for Magnum Ice Cream but sad to say, they're all sold out :((( 

DAY 3
(Sorry, no picture)
Nah, I didn't do anything fun but I cleaned my room. I also created a post after 5 months!! YEAY! Played Sims also ( MY FAVORITE GAME EVAHH!) but the game always crash. 

How's your first dayssss of summer going? Chikaa!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment