Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beauty 101

HEY YAHHH PEOPLE! Long time no new entry. HAHA. ano daw? anyway I'm just sharing my whats new on my closet. Just bought these new make ups ( except for the Etude House Juicy Pop Tube cause I've used that one a million times already.) 
 Etude House BB Magic Cream and the Apricot stick was given by my mama. I'm so exited to get my Etude House Pink Membership card but it's still not available. Nextweek pa daw ata. :( Patience is a virtue though. HAHA !
 Bought this Glow Powder at HerBench Abreeza and luckily, I got the last stock of this. 
It's a powder with a puff on the upper portion. It's easy to use and also affordable. Bought this one at P180.

I'm planning to buy a NYX Lip Color. The pink one, pero I have to save money pa. I'll have to use my piggy bank again but I DONT HAVE A PIGGY BANK. :(

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment