Tuesday, June 28, 2011

People are People

I went to SM with Rikki, his older sister RR and her sister's friend. They bought stuffs there then after we ate at KFC. After we ate we went to People are People. They are having a 20% discount on regular items except accessories. 

This is where I found the cute cropped shirt that I bought :))





 Ze tag!
 Accessories!!
 More accessories!!
Found this one at the counter.

At first I was just looking around because I don't have the plan to buy stuffs. So while Rikki's sister and her friend was looking around, I joined them. Then I saw a cropped shirt that was really cute! Then geez, I'm so tempted to buy it. Then well I'm tempted really, I borrowed money from Rikki because I don't have cash that time. Then when I'm at the counter to pay, Rikki's sister found also a cute  green razorback top so she bought it also. 

PS: Mango is also having a 50%off sale. We checked it out and we will be back tomorrow to shop. teehee!

Sorry for the Low Quality of the photos, I used my Ipod for pictures.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment