Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dreams Vanished :|


 PS: I love their accessories too. Look at the Bangles ! :)
 

Are you a Topshop fanatic? Me? geez yes I'm a fanatic. Top Shop is one of my favorite brands aside from Forever 21. I love their tops and their wedges. I really want to buy wedges but hey where and when will I wear it here in Davao?? But still I hope that there will be a Topshop store here in Davao City. SM Lanang I supposed. Anyway, I was in love with topshop after I read the blog of Laureen Uy. In her blog, she post about her favorite items in Topshop. They also had a SALE there in Manila. OMG! I really wanna go there to buy but it really depends on my budget. LOLS! I found theses pictures in their website. I hope that I can order Topshop online but they only ship in US. Darn :(

No comments:

Post a Comment