Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Soul Searching

I love to walk alone specially when doing shopping cause I don't want to be in a hurry. Anyway I had the time alone last week after class and decided to go SOUL SEARCHING. haha soul searching means shopping of course! So I went to my favorite SECRET store (but some of the you guys know this place! haha) and bought  accessories and it's on SALE. 30 to 50% off. So, as usual. here ze pictures ! The zoomed ones are my favorite :) 



 Crown Necklace <3
 The necklace says it all, I LOVE PARIS. Soon i'll go there. HAHA I wish!


Animal Print Bangles 

Everyone loves shopping, SO DO I! So spend your money wisely.

melodeeeh <3

1 comment:

  1. really cute accessories!!!

    by the way, i have an ongoing giveaway on my blog. please do join if you haven't yet. thank you!

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/2012/04/tsc-x-mychiq-goodies-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete