Sunday, July 3, 2011

What a girl wants

I just want to share to you my readers what I want guys to wear. These styles are from MEN21. Its a Forever 21 brand, but it's for men. 


I like guys who wears plain basic shirts. Simple but elegant :)
  

He can use inner razor back on this retro inspired polo shirt. 


 Knitted Sweaters are the best!


 I love guys who wears pink. They look white. lols! (except for my friend Ralph,shhh)


 I love this graphic shirt. "Worst Hangover ever". It costs, hmm i don't know. hehe. Just look for it on their website. 
and lastly, this summer cap. good for trips. super manly! 

I don't like guys that are so fashionable cause for me, they look so gay. I want guys that are simple like just wearing Tees. Will post again soon on what I want guys to wear.


Soo, what's your favorite?

source: Men21 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment