Monday, July 18, 2011

Blue and White


Quilt Bag, Chanel Replica (Sorry but guys, be practical. Chanel is very expensive. Just be fashionable even without spending too much money!)  .  Gold Bangles, PupleandPink Shop

Black Cardigan, GDept Store . Blue Flower Dress, Dress Code . Black Pumps, Thrift Find

Wore this outfit during my friend's debut party. Her motif was to wear blue and white. This was only the Blue White color on my closet so no choice. I don't want to buy a new dress because I don't have money. The dress is cute if you'll not wear a cardigan but I have uneven colors on my body especially at my back cause I just went to beach last Sunday. Is my outfit ok? 

<3

1 comment:

  1. lovely floral dress! I just love seeing fellow davaowenias!:)

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete