Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jellybean Back to School 2011



 The red suede heels are P1,299. Get them at 10% off until July 17!

 The oxfords are regularly priced at P999 but are only P499.50 until July 17. Mark down SALE! I really wanna buyyy :((

I found this new clothing line, Jellybean. It's a clothing line consist of Ladies Tops, Bottoms, Dresses, Bags, Accessories and more. Its a sister company of  Folded and Hung PH. Their new model is Laureen Yong. Last was Maja Salvador. They released their new collection named Back to School 2011. I love their designs but their is no Jellybean here in Davao. They do not also have a Online site so that we can shop online. But I do hope there will be Jellybean in SM Lanang, Soon I hope :)  

PS: Have you shopped at Jellybean already? 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment