Saturday, June 25, 2011

Go Nuts Donuts

Go Nuts Donuts branch at Abreeza Ayala Mall Davao just opened this day. Many people came cause there was a free food outside the store (the usual catering thing). So Rikki and I decided to buy. Their 1 dozen box costs P280+. I think it's much cheaper than Dunkin Donuts. It's my first time to eat Go Nuts Donuts because every time I go to Manila, I crave for Krispy Kreme (is this the spelling??) not Go Donuts. Anyway as usual, I took photos. I forgot to took a picture of the store because I was focused on the donuts. hehe 


 Box, Bow!



 This is my FAV! Winne the Pooh Donuts. Cool and cute right? :) 

Inside the STORE were the donuts are like wooh, many. hehe 

Took a photo of Richard Justol eating on a sexy pose. will not upload cause he/she might get angry. HAHA !

No comments:

Post a Comment