Monday, June 20, 2011

Freebies Getaway




Hello Bloggers! I'm new to blogspot.com. Please do help me welcome by following my blog. I decided to launch a Freebies Getaway to all my Followers and Friends because every girl loves RINGS, So here's how:

1. FOLLOW my Blog here on Blogger.
2. ADD PurpleandPink Shop on Facebook
3. FOLLOW PurpleandPink Shop on Twitter
4. In 140 letters/characters, explain:
How will you be a fashionista without spending too much money 
and submit your answers on Twitter or Facebook

Submit your answers on or before June 25, 2011. 8pm Winners will be announced on the following day June 26, 2011 here on my Blog.

Go send your entries now !
<3

2 comments:

  1. good luck with that dear! :) That ring is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you THE NOMADIC FASHIONISTA. I hope you'll send an entry. Add my blog also. love lots ! :)

    ReplyDelete