Friday, June 24, 2011

Bookworm? NOT

 This is Ateneo de Davao University's library were we, students of Ateneo are paying P500+ every semester for our contribution. It's a 4-floors library. Everything is there, I think. So I went to the library after class for some reasonsss then I took pictures. I was bored there then. Haha. The library was very dusty and smelly. Anyway, here's the pictures. 


Books in this section are classified into topics/courses. 


This section is were people taking up business related courses find books for research. Scary though but you'll learn many things here by just scanning books. I did that earlier then I found a book about Starbucks Coffee. (Next Picture)


This book is about how Starbucks Coffee been so popular and how the owners managed the business. This book really fits our management lesson cause we are now on managing business and how the managers manage a business. I'll go back to the library tomorrow to borrow this. hihih


Candid shot by Rikki.

All photos are taken from my Ipod so it has a low resolution. Edited still from my Ipod. I used an app called Magic Hour. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment