Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cause melodeeeh's on Instagram

And yes, I'm very active on Instagram. I post pictures everytime in that app. Lingaw man gud. It's my daily routine to go to that app and browse pictures and upload photos. So here's some of my latest uploads. hihi!

x View at SM Lanang's Fountain court
x My outfit shot during new year.
x During cheerdance practice. Borrowed this cap from Wami. Cute isnt?
x Latest photo I took. A view outside our house. The rain won't stop :(
x Rikki bought me some macaroons. Yummy!! Thanks btw!
x Outfit post at Waterfront Insular Hotel. I was bored thats why! hahaha
x My friend Vea's 20th birthday. OMG were getting old!!
x Ryu Vonn's 1st birthday party. It was an army themed party. Cool right?


So follow me on instagram? okay!! it's @melodeeeh . thank youuu!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment