Thursday, December 6, 2012

You'll be my Sunset

I'm not actually a fan taking pictures of the sunset but when I took one picture of it I was very amazed of its beauty so thats why I took many shots of it. hehe. I took these shots at Boracay. Can I pass to be a photographer already? haha I remembered I was a school yearbook photographer when I was still in Highschool. I really love taking pictures of anything random stuff I see and thank God there's instagram (an app in android and apple) thats why I rarely bring my cam with me. These photos were taken from my Ipod cause its so handy and there's instagram in it. Anyway got to go now. I need to sleep cause I have a 10am class tomorrow and its theology.

Sorry for the long story though. Be back soon to post my Fashion Inspiration part V! Weeh!

Toodles
x melody









No comments:

Post a Comment