Friday, September 30, 2011

Goodbye, First Semester

 White Basic Shirt, Zara . Brown Trousers, WAGW . Bag, Nine West . Sandals, Korean Brand but bought at Victoria Plaza

BTW, Im new to Lookbook. Char2 lang god. hehe :)

I'm fat, deal with it! :(
Got this cheap Boho sandals at Victoria Plaza. Come to think of it it's only P250. Beat that! 

It's wash day again. It's the last wash day for me this 1st semester cause I don't have a test this coming Wednesday so I will not to go school anymore. Sembreak is fast approaching you guys! Have plans already? Enough about sembreak cause FINALS is approaching! Must study first before planning on where we will spend our sembreak.Goodluck! Study hard. 

PS: Please pray for me, My math exam is on Thursday. I really need your prayers and luck. Thank you!

Sorry for the low resolution photo's, I edited the photos on my Ipod. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment